A friend has been having a problem installing Mavericks with the message:"The OS X couldn't be started my because the disk is damaged and can't be repaired...
Published By: MacWorld UK - Thursday, 24 October
- Older News
- Synology gets even better w/ version 5.0: Why every Mac & iOS user should have a DiskStation 9 to 5 Mac - Yesterday
- OS X Mavericks 10.9.3 beta sheds light on Apple’s plans for 4K video on the Mac MacDailyNews - Yesterday
- F1 2013 Review Mac|Life - Yesterday
- 9 Reasons to Love 999: The Novel for iOS Mac|Life - Yesterday
- Xcode 5.1, iAd Producer 4.1.2 released with improved iOS 7.1 compatibility 9 to 5 Mac - Yesterday